Monday, August 4, 2008

Our family

Welcome to our Family Blog... We are all doing so well, Danny just got promoted in his job. He is not driving truck any longer. They have moved him up to Safety Supervisor. Sounds so special, what he does is drives around and makes sure the trucks in the company he works for are not speeding and their trucks are DOT safe... He loves it, and so do I... He works Monday through Friday, 8-4, It is what we have been working so hard for. It has finally come to us. We are so blessed.
Katie is also doing great! She is staying at home with the kids and she is loving it... Although she is ready for school to start. The peace and quiet during the days will be nice. She has started Weight Watchers, so any of you that have any advice let her know...

We have an amazing family and we hope you enjoy our blog... We will keep you updated as the days go by.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Thanks for the lovely invite to your blog, Katie! It's so cute. Your family is darling, too. I'm so glad I'm your neighbor. Even if I am a sucky one. We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. what a bunch of great people ALL in one house! The blog is very cute and a great way to keep up with family that doesnt have my space! I wish you continued blessings and hope to catch up with you soon!

KellyAnn said...

Hi guys. It is great to hear from you. My oldest, Briaunna, loved Mr. Landers in kindergarten last year. He is so good with the kids. I will send you an invite to my blog. It is private but once you accept the invite you can access it.