Saturday, May 23, 2009

The things that keep me going! :)

Lately I have been looking at the bad things in my life, and I (and my hubby) thought I should write down the wonderful things I have in my life to kind of forget the bad stuff... My list is not in order from best to worst, or alphabetical, just what comes to my mind... :)
~Being married to my best friend
~My amazing, perfect children (all 5 of them)
~Skyler
~Corbin
~Alyssa
~Levi
~Emma
~Heavenly Father
~In-laws that love me for who I am
~My hubby makes enough money in his job that I don't have to work
~a car that runs
~a nice house
~Able to have a good relationship with Skyler and Corbin's mom
~Skyler is such a good kid!
~Skyler gets good grades
~Corbin is such a big help around the house
~Corbin is such a good big brother
~Alyssa is just like me, she has a huge heart!
~Levi is a very special boy, heavenly father made a special place in my heart just for him
~Emma is my angel
~all of my fun gadgets
~DANNY

I know that there are so many other things that I have in my life that are good! Writing them down has opened my eyes to really look at the good and not the bad. Dwelling over all of the bad things is just going to make my life miserable. For the last few months I have been making my life a living hell by living each day trying to make me and everyone else happy, well I am not she-ra. I can't do everything, but I can realize the things that I do have and live my life with a smile on my face! Face it, I have a pretty amazing life! :)

4 comments:

Christie said...

trying to think of at least 5 things a week to be grateful for has been a ritual for me for years and its amazing what it can do to lift your spirits!!!

Great post!

Malisa said...

THat was awesome! THanks I really needed to rad that and I need to do the same myself.

Becca said...

Fantastic list! I need to make a list like this!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

If you ever need anymore things to put on your list, just call me! You are amazing and everyone around you knows it!! Great post!