Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Santa made it to our house... We had a very blessed Christmas. The kids were very excited to open every present on sight. Hunny and Papa Landers came to our house for Christmas this year, we always love having them around.
I just can't believe how fast it came and went. It feels like just a few weeks ago and the kids were trick or treating... Where does it all go? Oh well, now we can start getting ready for the Spring and wonderful sunshine...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas

3 comments:

Becca said...

We haven't gotten your son's letter yet! I am worried it may have gotten lost in the mail. Hopefuly it will come soon.

Glad you had a great Christmas! We had a very abundant one as well and I enjoyed it, but am glad it is over!

KellyAnn said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I agree with you though...where does the time go? Next thing you know it will be time to put up the tree again.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I love Christmas, but it DID sneak up on us this year! Looks like a great Christmas. I miss you...I haven't seen you in forever!